Moving With Pots

Our rental flooded last month in the basement and my son has newfound allergies to whatever is down there. We are moving to a newer rental home with ac. Working and moving with pots what a challenge. I remember the day I crashed and often think what happened that triggered this? It hit me last night. The night before my family and I were cleaning up outside and winterizing our place. Everything went downstairs in the basement as did I for a long time organizing. Correlation? My doc suspects mild type3 eds with me. My son dislocated and broke his arm last month and is starting to show flexibility in his joints. Lots of random things in my post but I had to type it out otherwise I'd lose it due to the lovely waves of fog. Prayers please during our big move

Hope the new home situation will help with your POTS condition. Keep water and fluids going, Take breaks often. Moving and packing is hard work. Sending prayers and cyber hugs.

Thank you guys. I slept in today. I have three days to pack before work next week. I started a new position. I'm a medical assistant and work primarily standing and moving although I can sit inbetween patients. I'll be going to medical records and work 4 days instead of 3. Packing hasn't been too bad but the stretching and looking up in cabinets makes me swimmy. My hubby and kids will lift and carry I'll organize. I decided to sell a few things as we are moving into a subdivision. Taking some of that money to hire a move out one time cleaner.$130 and she will shampoo carpets. You can't beat it. I've always done it myself but realize when I need help I need help. Only took 36 years and pots to humble myself.