Pvcs And Warm Weather - Correlation?

Terrier

Hi everyone, just curious about this one. I've been having a bout of PVCs over the past few days in the warm weather we're having here and trying not to get too anxious about them! It did make me think back to the previous time I had them when I didn't know what they were and ended up rushing to hospital, that was about a year ago and in a short period of warm weather if I recall correctly. They always seem to get more frequent as the day goes on too, reaching a peak in the evening.

I always drink loads so I doubt I'm dehydrated but just wondered if there might be some sort of reason for this or if it's just pure coincidence? I guess POTS in general seems to be worse in warm weather so maybe it's just one manifestation of that? Weird that I've probably had POTS well over a decade yet only really had these for the first time last year.

I have what I believe to be PVCs everyday, and have not noticed a difference between seasons.

My symptoms are worse overall if I am actually out in hot weather. I wonder what the connection could be to heart rhythm. I bet that you are not the only one, and hopefully one of them will chime in.

I know I have begun feeling them again as of a few weeks ago which is when the high humidity hit us here. I also know that I began feeling them (as well as Pac's) last summer and they seemed to get better as the Fall rolled in. I know my Thermoregulatory sweat test showed major inability to sweat so I wonder if heat can throw me off in a cardiac way as well as in alot of other ways. In fact, in the sweat test, it showed "various arrhythmias" while I was in there. Seems to correlate to something anyway.

That's interesting regarding the sweating, prior to what I now know as POTS people used to notice that I didn't really sweat at all, even when playing sports for hours in the summer. Now I sweat and overheat doing very little when it's warm.. And in the winter I can't ever get warm enough! It's fun this thing, isn't it.