Overstimulation By Electronic Devices

lewis

I began to have a new very debilitating and annoying symptom. Electronic devices( Tv, computer, phone ) have began to cause me alot of pain. After a minute I start getting increased nerve pain in my feet, then after another minute I start getting fasiculations all over and then come the palpitations. Its debilitating because I can't continue to search and learn what is causing all of this. its annoying because I can't relax and watch a movie and can hardly send a text to my wife sometimes. I know that it isn't just the light because driving at night oncoming headlights don't bother me. Anyone else experience this? Time for a break, my body is going crazy!

Not sure if this is true but computers and devices have different types of light than car head lights. Maybe having a red hue on your screen will help. I believe blue light disrupts sleep patterns. Try using f.lux it's a program that makes your screen more red.