Feeling Kind Of Dumb Today....

I have been having a bit of a flare since last week. I fainted first thing getting out of bed last Monday morning, have been having serious pooling in both hands and feet and been generally feeling kinda yucky. This morning, I was especially bad, felt dizzy every time I stood up, couldn't seem to get enough air (just the feeling of it, I knew I was breathing). I ended up asking my boss to drive me to the emergency room. When I got their and went through the whole explanation they laid me down with and magically, lol, I felt better. So I just paid probably about $800 to lie down. I know that helps, I am not sure why I didn't think of it BEFORE going to emergency. SMH.

You were probably experiencing brain fog so you forgot to lie down! We should all wear tshirts that give instructions to others to tell us to lie down if we look like we are struggling. Lol

That's a work place accomodation. So glad that someone is at least trying to make it more bearable for you. Don't know of too many bosses that would allow this. Good for you! Hope today was a much better day for you.