Pvcs Couplets

Hello,

Does anyone here get couplet pvcs? I got a couple last night and normal PVCS, I have them every so often, they really scare me.

I am now in a relationship and my gf was here first time she seen me like that, I was just quiet etc. Last time I went to ER but they dont do nothing, there harmless apparantly.

Ive had ecg, 24 hours ecgs, echocardiogram, cardiac MRI, stress ECG so I guess with a normal heart its fine :/

Just so scary!!!

I am on Midodrine, not sure if this can cause them, but I get them anyways sometimes so cant really blame the Mido I guess!!

Beforehand I went short of breath and light headed after a pizza with jalepenos on, so can only assume low blood volume or something.

Yes I get two in a row at times. I know it is scary. It gets less so after experiencing them over many years!

For me, they can be worse after eating, especially in the AM. Drinking more fluids and eating potassium rich foods seems to help me, but sometimes nothing seems to help.

They don't cause me to be light-headed, or tend to be associated with that symptom. Perhaps your shortness of breath and light headedness was due to something else as you say.

If you are concerned (even after testing) you should mention it to your doctor, if for no other reason than peace of mind. It might help to keep a diary of incidents.

Well I get the shortness of breath and light headed feeling like that without pvcs most of the time, so thats probably just POTS.

So it wasnt the actual PVC's causing symptoms they were just scary lol.

I've emailed my Cardio before, he just says ignore them there harmless so I cant really argue with a cardiologist, PVCs started when my POTS did also so its all tied in together for us!

After them, I started peeing clear water about 6 times within an hour and quite a bit, no one knows when I mention it to them(docs)

Since you have MCAS, I wonder if these symptoms might be a reaction to an ingredient in the food you ate. My mom is allergic to peppers of all types, even black pepper, but this "allergy" didn't develop until her late 50's. She has a very MCAS type reaction....tingling, itchy scalp, light-headed, dizzy, sudden fatigue. We have to be very careful when we cook between my mom's food issues and mine.

I had out of control PVC's before my diagnosis, to the point when they were listening to my heart, they could hear them trying to change the rhythm, yet doctors were like "people live with them all the time, they are nothing". I had two ablations to correct the, and then about three weeks after I was diagnosed with POTS. According to my EKG's, I don't have the PVC's anymore, but my bp cuff still tells me sometimes that I have an abnormal rhythm going, and I feel everything my heart does. Everytime it beats hard, every time i have runs of tachy... everything. It's most disconcerting.