New Theory Ive Come Up With!

Hi all!

So with my amazing brain running on not enough blood ive come up with a new theory! (sarcastic about being amazing lol)

The new research shows alpha and beta blockers are being blocked/attacked via these antibodies right?

So, Ive figured out why we may feel so rubbish with normal vitals:

Arteries dont constrict ---> leasts to flood of adrenalin ---> causes overall too much vasoconstriction in places such as the brain.

Now the above, causes us to have a normal heart rate and blood pressure say sat down, but we still feel very horrible in our heads / chest. Now imagine because the vasoconstriction has occured vasconstriction reduces blood flow, so if its constricted the brain, the blood is getting there but not enough because the arteries in the brain need to dilate to allow enough perfusion to function and feel properly, but it now cant dilate because its over constricted and the beta receptors which allow dilation are also not working!

Would also make sense to me that this is why we get chest pains and shortness of breath, reduced blood flow, would explain normal vitals too. Just a thought. Or maybe over constriction on the top half but not enough lower half so its doing the total opposites.

random post, I get bored with all this free time ;)

Would make sense to me!

I agree with that! I have noticed this past winter when I would get over-cold, my Raynaud's would kick in turning my fingers white. But I also noticed my head/brain felt funny, like I might pass out or something. All I could think of is if my arteries peripherally were constricting, then they must be doing the same thing in my head and making me feel bad. So, yea, I agree that could be an issue.

Funny, I just posted in the "5 minute TTT" thread that I can see how the new autoantibody theory could be causing an over production of adrenaline, etc. Our fuzzy brains must be thinking this morning!

It definitely has a lot to do with malfunctioning baroreceptors in the vessels, and we are all different, some have low blood pressure, some have high blood pressure, some are all over the map, most are tachycardic to compensate to try to get the blood flowing in all the right places, but when it's pooling in one place, it constricting in another, and most of us are hypovolemic and dehydrated to add to the equation, and so you end up with one very disturbed peripheral nervous system, whether it be your sympathetic or parasympathetic system or both!! Our bodies are wonderful at trying to reach a homeostasis too, without causing too much trouble until it's, too late, and if you aren't on medication, it's crazy, and if you are and they are helping somewhat, then it takes even more chaos to set an internal alarm, so to speak. Now they are thinking along the lines that this can be an autoimmune disease, where your own body is attacking itself. Then there are those with connective tissue disorders, other disease entities autoimmune, endocrine, congenital or otherwise, and that makes it even more complicated. It all makes sense to me. I just don't have the solution...sometimes I wish I had become a doctor instead of a nurse, but even the doctors don't have all the answers!!