I Need Help With Ideas.

gjensen

I am having a terrible run with morning spells.

I have been experiencing a lot of intense chest pains. Different than what I have experienced in the past.

This morning the chest pains became more and more intense, eventually leading to what someone would describe as a heart attack. Everything went black, can't breathe, crushing pressure sensation in the chest, tightness in the neck, cheeks, and pain in the arms. I feel this coming back on now.

One interesting point is that it always concludes with a shaking spell that is pretty intense. This mornings was interesting because when it stopped, it stopped instantaneously. Like someone hit a switch. Normally it would subside more gradually.

I have had four of these spells in the last four days. Three were early in the morning.

I am working with a cardiologist. I am not looking for a diagnosis, it is just that everything is checking out ok. I am hoping for an idea to discuss with a doctor(s). I am wearing a monitor, but apparently it may have not been transmitting this morning.

Whatever these things are awful, but I do not know what they are.

Any chance you have a mast cell issue. Sometimes a mast cell degranulation can take on this weird set of symptoms that you wouldn't necessarily think about as an "allergic" type reaction but that's because mast cell reactions can look a bit different. Do you get any GI symptoms along with or before or after it?

Katy, that is a good question. I did this morning, but I am not certain that I always have or not. I will pay attention to that moving forward.

Right now, I am suspecting a chemical surge. It is almost always in the morning, and oddly leaves as fast as it comes. I tend to wake up feeling shaky and unstable.

I need ideas, because I need to manage this. Somehow. It is no fun, LOL.

BigSky, I get you. It is always fun trying to sort out what to be concerned about or not.

MamawithPots, it is scary and it is not scary. It is just not knowing that gives me the most trouble. I want to try doing something about it.