Seizures?

@Dadofpotsson it's interesting you say that because right before I have my seizure I feel like my heart rate has to be at least 200+beats per minute. My blood pressure is probably really low too because my face turns blue. That sounds very similar to my seizure, only I don't vomit. My husband says that I make noises like I'm trying to vomit but can't though and than I "awake" with a sore throat. Your son and I sound very similar though (with the seizures) so I will have to keep those medicines in mind. Thankyou.

I had seizures when i was a child, then i "grew" out of them. But in 2010 I had a seizure when i was driving and ended up in a severe car accident. So dr's still don't know why I had a seizure after 25 years of being fine. But i do have neurocardiogenic syncope and Pots...was dx with both of them in 2004.

@Gracefulprincess that sounds so scary. I'm glad you're alright. My doctors won't allow me to drive. They don't want me to drive or work (not that I can do either anyways feeling so sick) until I can get the passing out and seizures under control. I have both a couple times a week, and while most of the time it involves stairs or the gym, we just don't chance it. I also have horrible driving anxiety and I don't want to combine that with the dysautonomia. That's really crazy that you went so long without a seizure and than had one again.

MakeMeErised,

I talked to my Son#2 and he said to keep you body temp down, he thinks that plays a roll in the events especially the second one. He does keep his home during the winter at 65/66 and not more than 75 in the summer. His wife has learned to tolerate the lower temps by dressing warmer and in layers, normally he is only in short sleeves or tee's He agrees that your events are nearly the same as his. Fortunately his company keeps a cool office in the summer.

DADofPotsSon

@dadofpotsson I keep my body temp down regardless because heat makes the dysautonomia worse. I normally like it around 67-70 because it's not too hot, not too cold. I informed my husband of this though to make sure I'm cool during the seizures to see if it helps prevent me from having multiple seizures. Thank you. What normally triggers your sons seizures? I'm not sure if you already mentioned it or not. I have horrible brain fog and memory lol.

@dadofpotsson I keep my body temp down regardless because heat makes the dysautonomia worse. I normally like it around 67-70 because it's not too hot, not too cold. I informed my husband of this though to make sure I'm cool during the seizures to see if it helps prevent me from having multiple seizures. Thank you. What normally triggers your sons seizures? I'm not sure if you already mentioned it or not. I have horrible brain fog and memory lol.

His trigger is mainly dehydration, with slightly high body temps. Though stress and the lack of good quality sleep do become a factor too!