Blue Lips: Anyone Else?

Because I'm so pale I almost always wear some kind of lip color whether it be lipstick, gloss, tinted lipbalm,etc. but I've been noticing lately when I have just plain chapstick on, my lips have a blueish or purpleish tint to them even though the rest of my face is pale as a ghost. Is this a circulation issue? Because my pulse ox is always 98-99% so doubt it's an oxygen problem. Does anyone else get this blue/purple tinge to their lips?

My skin is white-grey-yellow depending on how I am feeling and my lips dark pinky-purple. Have been like this since I got ME/CFS back 30 years ago. If my BP goes haywire I flush up really pink or if I get too hot, but I'm mostly a sickly yellow-white. All circulation/BP. I also have tachy around 95-120 when resting.

Yes - blue lips, pasty white face, mouth mucosa bluish/purple, - kind of look like the walking dead....all related to poor vascular compliance - floppy blood vessels - don't get the circulation required to maintain a healthy pink complexion and pink lips. Blood vessels don't constrict and blood pools in large vessels - especially the abdominal vessels - therefore, not enough blood to circulate upward and outward - so, we look like a real-life zombie! - I'd rather not be so "stylish".....

E.Soskis, I just wanted to say you make me giggle. Remember when they were selling blue lipstick everyone? I think it was supposed to change color according to your ph or something? Of course, ours all would have stayed blue. Lol