Blood Pressures Are Staying Up With Less Salt.

looneymom

Don't really understand why taking 500mg of Bixan twice a day would be helping Tyler's blood pressures to stay up. My son started taking the Bixan on the 14th of February and I started seeing his blood pressures start to stay up very consistently. I started giving less salt. Last Friday I got scared and called the cardiologist to let him know that I was only giving Tyler 3 grams of salt instead of the normal 10 grams of salt. I was a little concerned that I might be messing up the electrolyte levels but his nurse reassured me to keep monitoring, only only give thermotabs when needed.

If the Bixan is bringing down mycoplasma antibodies, then these buggers may be the cause of my son's POTS and all these other strange symptoms. Can't wait to get rid of the other symptoms. What a mess if this was the problem all along. I am still waiting on some other test results from Dr. Cunningham. She was running a test to check to see if the antibodies had affect Tyler's heart. Just thought I would share the news and hope everyone is having a good day.

Rachel

I