Quick Update

andybonse

Hey guys,

Thought would just update you!

I started Florinef a week ago 0.025mg and just had my potassium taken today and if its normal, moving up to 0.050mg, and going up a quarter of a pill each week to .1mg-.2mg.

So far, I actually feel a lot better in my head, I feel like i'm 'here', even when stood up. It's quite exciting because to feel like this is just a huge relief, also I was experiencing shortness of breath most days, it seems to of reduced significantly.

So hopefully a .1mg dose could get me back on my feet! Well, I have all fingers and toes crossed.

Side effects, none so far, against all crossed :).

Hey,

That's great! I'm glad things are going well for you so far. I think it is probably helpful that you started low and are moving up incrementally. I had a few little adjustment effects the first week, but maybe because I started out at .1.

It's a good sign that you are seeing some positives already. I had minor improvements the first week and full effect after 4 weeks. Fingers crossed here for you, too!