Irregular Hr

srb

It's a day of irregular HR and/or racing issues. Also feel very shaky plus the typical headache. Too bad I am not wearing the 30 day monitor now that I am scheduled to start next week! Murphy's law I guess...

Wondering if you all find these particular symptoms are triggered by something specific? Dehydration, hormones, other?

By irregular hr do you mean the hr is slow? Or do you mean palpitations (eg PVCs)? (Or maybe you don't know).

I get palpitations, sometimes a lot, like a dozen or perhaps more per minute. I have been told they are completely benign after having monitoring done several times.

I can't figure out a trigger for me, other than they can get worse at certain times of the month, so I am sure hormones play a role. I do also find that staying hydrated CAN help (but not always).

Hope you get more info from the 30 day monitor that is helpful.

Thanks for the replies. Today is day 2 of my 30 day event monitor. Whew, it's going to be a long month with this gadget hanging off me! :lol: And it's impossible to hide at work. Ah well, the fun continues!