The Implications Of Low Blood Volume

Alison

Im assuming I probably have low blood volume. I'm wondering what the implications of ths are for a whole load of issues:

Bones - does this mean that my blood may not be feeding my bones enough calcium and other nutrients? I'm hoping to have a bone scan - not sure if my GP will agree it s necessary

Thyroxine - I read quite a lot about low thyroid before I was diagnosed as my symptoms seemed similar, my blood levels relating to ths were okay, maybe a bit low, my doctor said they were fine. I read that some people who have slightly low levels really improve if they take thyroxine - maybe a Pots person would? If we haven't got enough blood, maybe the usual blood tests aren't really meaningful?

Iron, vitamin D etc - maybe there are a whole load of things that we'd benefit from taking a lot of?

General nutrition - does the low blood volume mean that our bodies are a bit starved generally?

Being new to the form I don't know if this as been discussed before - I have had a browse in previous topics.