So Freaked Out By Neuro Symptoms

Freaked

The last week I've been getting vision loss in the bottom corner of my left eye, especially when I bend over, stretch, blink and bear down. I've also had weird nerve stuff going on - frequent vasovagal reactions to my heart rate when I strain, and neck, shoulder and head pain, particular on the left. Some head pressure too. I've also been very dizzy; this could be my vestibular vertigo cos my ears are blocked, but it's adding to my freaking out.

Had the back of my eye looked at in hospital, and apparently it looked fine. But I'm terrified of aneurysm. Went to the doctor today, and he didn't know that unruptured swelling aneurysms could even cause symptoms, so that wasn't very helpful. He thought maybe my dysautonomia was giving me minor artery spasming. I also have prominent burst blood vessel in my eye where I'm getting the vision loss, so don't know if that's related.

I wonder about occipital neuralgia, which can cause the stuff I've been getting, but would that come on more with straining? I don't even have an anti-anxiety to take the edge off this fear. Has anyone else had visual disturbances like this?