Palpatations, Tachicardia, Eye Twitching

artluvr09

For the past two weeks I have been having more palpatations like one or more everyday. I usually have one every so often. Pus I have never had problems with tachycardia but I have been having some heart racing lately. and my left eye has been twitching for the past 3 days. anyone else have symptoms like these? also I was dizzy earlier and now im super tired. I don't know if its from the kerosene heater mom had out in the garage. she was in the garage all day today cleaning with he kerosene heater and I have been smelling it in the kitchen all day. but I don't think that is the cause. anyone experience similar symptoms?

If you are having increased heart palpatations you may need a cardiac doc to check into that. Have you had a holter monitor recently? Especially since you are experiencing more tachycardia too, it would be a good idea to get it checked out. As far as the eye twitching, the most common causes of that are:

Alcohol intake

Bright lights

Caffeine intake

Fatigue

Irritation of the eye surface or inner eyelids

Lack of sleep

Smoking

Stress

Wind

I'm sorry you are having all this happening, that's the last thing you need around the holiday's right? I hope you do talk to your doc and find out the causes of the increased cardiac symptoms. I dont know much about kerosene usage since I live in a warm climate and dont use those heaters but maybe some other northerners will know more. Feel better soon!

Thanks!! yes I have had a few king of hearts monthly monitors in the past and I have a 24 hour holter once a year. and I have a cardiologist appointment in January. all my life I have gone every 6 months but I started atenolol in the beginning of November so my heart wouldn't work so hard so he wanted to see me again in 3 months to see how im doing. so I really shouldn't be having these symptoms while on it. and thanks again :)