Rough Day

Faintinggoat

not doing well today. I'm not sure if it's the coreg causing it (I've been on it for about a week, so its likely starting to kick in), or not. I have been so exhausted, fainted twice today, was apparently unconscious longer than usual both times, had longer recovery times, and have been apparently presyncopal (spacey) most of the day. Well wishes are much appreciated.

Fainting Goat

Fainting Goat,

I've been struggling also (with different issues), but I can identify with how challenging the day to day management of this is. It's exhausting. We all just really do the best that we can..

Do you typically have the pre-syncope or do you actually pass out? That all sounds so scary... you've definitely got my warm wishes and positive thoughts sent to you...

Regarding the Coreg, did you call your dr on call or maybe your pharmacist to see what they may recommend? Just trying to think of things that may help...

Hang in there
Sarah

Sarah,

Thanks for the warm wishes. I normally have both pre-syncope and syncopal episodes, but I'm not normally pre-syncopal all day long, and usually only faint 3-4 times a week. So twice in one day is scary. I have not called my doctor yet, as she is not one of the physicians in the clinic on the weekends, but will be in touch with her tomorrow about this.

Megan