Had To Punch My Frequent Flyer Card At The Er Today =(

Hope

I was struggling to breath for a few day. This morning I was trying to wait until the doctor opened, but I couldn't make it. I thought I was having and asthma attack as my asthma/allergy doc said I have "Possible asthma", and I couldn't get enough air in my lungs. So off to the ER. No asthma attack, but my EKG wasn't good, so they kept me there most of the day. Ended up sending me home with an antibiotic and decided it was "probably bronchitis". I did make them check for a blood clot, just to make sure. I'm hoping this antibiotic works because the "Un-named shortness of breath" doesn't usually last this long.

Thanks guys.This morning I started coughing up whatever couldn't be seen on the x-rays . I'm a tad better, that's encouraging.

Medicgirl, They didn't give me an inhaler probably because I already have one and a pulmo-aid with meds. They just don't work for some reason. I'm not even sure it's not from possibly overdoing it this week. Maybe just not enough blood going to my lungs.