Allergies

I have sudden new allegies to everything! I am allergic to wheat, soy, egg, peanuts, and milk as well as dogs, ragweed, saw grass, and mold. I am having a hard time finding what antihistamine would be good for me. I have an appointment with my allergist on November 7 but I want oppinions from here as well. I have read that claritin and zyrec have lactose in it so that is out and that benadryl has traces of gluten in it. I am extremely sensative to medicines as well, I always have been and it's much worse now with this pots syndrome. Any suggestions and what has worked best for you guys with the least side effects? I don't deal well with medicines and was allergic to numerous medicines prior to pots. I've gone into anaphylaxis before at 10 yrs old from medicine allergy.

I dont have any suggestions for you but im in the exact same boat! All of a sudden Im having all these reactions. Do you have reactive hypoglycemia?