Do you work?

I have had a variety of money making endeavors since I got POTS!!

I was working full time for an insurance company when I got sick almost 4 years ago, and going to school on campus full time at night. However, after months of missing work day after day, I finally quit both- I just couldn't do it. During that time I got pregnant with my first child and ended up feeling pretty good, so I worked part time as a mother's helper and went back to school part time while pregnant. After he was born I became a stay at home mom and finished my Associate's Degree from home in May 2004. For the past 2 years I have made very decent money selling children's designer clothing on e-Bay- which I still do year round except for the months of May and December (that is my time off since it is "slow season"). I love what I do- am am still in the process of going to school (taking some time off now since we are expecting another baby in June) but I am part time stay at home mom and part time work at home mom!! Also, my boyfriend owns his own web hosting company on the side, and we are getting ready to merge together with that so I can help him out, as his workload is too much these days. There are a lot of things you can do at home if working full time proves to be too difficult- many of them don't make as much money but they do help pay the bills and make you feel like you are accomplishing something. But sometimes all we can accomplish is to take care of our POTS bodies, and that is okay too :P