Ssi Update

Darlene

i had my hearing today. when i got there my lawyer told me he didn't like the judge that was there today. he was hoping for one of the other judges... guess he doesnt approve to many cases. to make a long story short... i went into the room, the lawyer sat beside me, there was a lady in front of us typing, the judge was on a big screen and the job coach was on the phone. the judge asked me why i thought i couldnt work, i told him... the jusge asked the job coach if there was a job i could do, he said "no". the lawyer and i left the room... the lawyer said "you will get a letter in a few weeks, most likely in your favor.

i have a crazy range of symptoms i have had for the last 12 yrs, they are spontaneous and unpredictable

heart feels like its pounding hard, feels like heart skipping a beat, palpitations, fast heart rate (especially during rest)

burning sensations inside my body like someone hooked me to an IV and sent fire through it

facial flushing, severe sweating/heat intolerance

frequent urination, heartburn, belly pain, diarrhea(chromyln sodium has helps some)

see visual like snow, static, not sure how to explain it... really noticed in places with florescent lighting like Walmart

see several floaters

light and noise sensitivity

memory issues, trouble finding words

visual blurring/tunneling (depersonalization feeling)

lightheadedness/dizziness (funny feeling in front part of brain)

hair loss (2010)

out of breath easily(feeling like i m not getting enough oxygen), exercise intolerance

muscle weakness (can't walk up steps without experiencing high heart rate and difficulty breathing), (muscles weakness mostly in upper legs and upper arms.... sometimes its uncomfortable just to hold a news paper or hold my arms up to wash my hair)

difficulty swallowing

vibration/buzzing feeling in random places of my body

muscle twitching/muscle spasms

tingling sensations in hands and feet

muscle/joint pain mostly in low back and neck/shoulders (difficulty holding head up at times) back pain so bad at times i can't wipe my own butt(hernaited disc L5S1)

itching (sometime my whole body itches real bad), sometimes i feel itching on the inside like systemic

rash

sometimes it feels like someone is rubbing ice on my skin and other times fire

headaches (with and without auras)

fatigue

nausea

don't feel right when my sugar drops below 72

feeling like a lump in my throat (allergies?)

anxiety/panic attacks (secondary to dysautonomia/mast cell activation syndrome?)

sleep disturbances

difficulty with foods and drinks (sausage, cheddar cheese, foods that contain msg's, fake sugar. alcohol, sauerkraut, pickles, yogurt, pizza, spicy foods, shrimp, eggs, bananas, cinnamon, vinegar, flu shot, z pack, etc.)

how i spend a typical day I get up(most of the time i am dizzi, nauseous, not feeling right(depersonilization like feeling), i lay in bed for a bit, then i get up and go to the bathroom, take my medicine, take a bath, then put my pj's back on and lay back down. i m am nauseous most of the time, i drink ensure for lunch. my daughter cooks dinner. i try to drink plenty of fluids but its hard to do when your nauseous.

• 4 months later...