Heart Sensitive And Tightness

andybonse

Hey guys,

Does anyone else get this?

If I move position or move my heart speeds up 20-30 beats for like 2 seconds then back to resting, but as it slows down the heart beats harder and it feels tight and uncomfortable in my chest and hurts a little, not heart pain but not nice, for a few seconds.

Literally small movements i.e lifting my leg up or reaching for a drink does this.

It also does it when I swallow water.

It ***** lol it doesn't cause bad symptoms just really uncomfortable.

If you have this, what medicine helps if any?

I am due to try midodrine for my pots but I worry it will make this sensation stronger? so maybe need it treating aswel.

do u take a beta blocker? Midodrine, beta blocker, and clonidine combo helped that somewhat for me. (there are other triggers that might break through the meds) Of course, it's trial and error for each person, as your system will respond differently to meds than your counter-part. Reducing sugar helps me, as well as, any type of exercise!

Midodrine works differently for every one. For me, it raised my bp and lowered my heart rate. (maybe even too low, but it did lower it)...of course, I've heard the opposite from other's experience.

Good luck!