Disability Hearing In 2 Weeks

Darlene

for those of you who have been to a hearing... what can i expect? the layer said the judge will ask me a few questions and then the lawyer will have some things to say to the judge. my appt. is at 9 am, but he told me to be there at 8:15 am and to dress plain (no tee shirt with writings, jewelry or makeup). i m not sure what to say when the judge asks me what symptoms prevent me from working. i can not work mainly because i don't feel good... nausea, diarrhea, belly pain, etc. people don't work when they have the flu. well, that's how i pretty much feel everyday. i feel funny, like a depersonalization type feeling(not getting enough oxygen to my brain?), lightheaded/dizzy... sometimes the symptoms(episodes) accompany systemic burning sensations. i will not drive by myself anymore because i do not want to be alone when i have an episode. i can't drive more than 14 miles past my house without having anxiety. i get confused sometimes, and i can feel when its happening... i can't think of words or make sense. i also have a ruptured disc L5S1 with nerve disc compression, and sometimes i cant even wipe my own butt. i do have a few college degrees, not sure if this goes against me.
anyway, just curious what to expect other then what the lawyer told me.