What Are C4D And C5B-9 Deposits On Blood Vessels?

davecom

So as I suspected Issie, the H2 without an H1 may be an issue just in those with MCAS/MCAD.

I found the explanation in the link above to be quite interesting, that's why I posted it.

Alex

So as I suspected Issie, the H2 without an H1 may be an issue just in those with MCAS/MCAD.

I found the explanation in the link above to be quite interesting, that's why I posted it.

Alex

I don't know that article sort of indicated that it could cause some problems with others too. Unless, I misunderstood it. Seemed to indicate that everyone should be careful with H2's as it could cause proinflammatory responses. With inflammation already being an issue with most of us seems it could make things worse. But, with us with overactive mast cells we have to decide if it's worth the risk. Most of us feel that it is. I can only take 1/2 of one or it makes my stomach hurt. I won't use proton pump inhibitors as I feel we need a certain amount of stomach acid or we will create more problems with digestion - because we won't break down our foods properly. The 1/2 Zantac seems to be enough for me. But, without it I'm not as good. As with everything related to POTS it's a lot of trial and error.

Also, one thing we MCAS people figured out is Tagament could reduce DAO and we need that to help with mast cells. So, we only are using either Zantac or Pepcid for our H2. There are quite a few threads on MCAS that can be looked up. You need to look up MCAD too as that is what we used to call it.

Issie