Pots Chest Pains Poll

Freaked

Pains  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious to see, since docs have no answers about this and some still insist chest pain isn't a POTS symptom. Hope you don't mind that I made votes public; wanted to see if different people get different 'groups' of symptoms. You can pick multiple answers to every question. If I left anything out let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

shoot, chest pains are highly subjective right? I mean, when i had sudden onset i FELT those PVC's.

I still get the very rare stabbing left side of heart slight angina but thats only once ever few months.

But even with tachacardia we feel pain in our chest wall. And then with any muscle spasms they

can present with "pain".

Same with anxiety from what i understand. And as far as panic attacks its impossible for all butthe experienced and

a physician to tell the difference between real pain and muscular/anxietal or real angina