Has Anyone Heard Of Chiropractic Neurology/ted Carrick?

Dr. Ted Carrick, DC has been working in the area of neuro rehabilitation. He claims to treat traumatic brain injury, stroke rehab, vestibular issues, and...dysautonomia. My chiropractor's receptionist took her son to see him several years ago for migraines, which he suffered for years. He has not had a migraine since seeing Dr. Carrick. It sounds too good to be true. Any thoughts?

Hi Beverlyz,

Welcome to the forum. I took my son to a chiropractor and he did several treatments with him. My son felt worse after the treatments. He went twice a week for two months. I was seeing not any improvement and my son was not feeling any better so I stopped taking him. So I really don't know what to tell you. Hope your son's doctor's appointment goes well and you get some answers. My son has been through all the testing. Keep us updated.

I've heard of him, but don't know of anyone personally who has seen him. I've heard of several neuro-chiropractors though and some people who've had some success with them...but again, not POTS patients personally.

I think the research shows that migraine sufferers are the most likely group to get some relief with chiropractic care but personally didn't get help from it in the past. I'm looking into trying it again though. There have been a mixed response from members here in the past in general when asked about chiropractors it seems.