Zoloft ?

It helps my son. It takes about a month before you see benefits.

Yay: It must help somebody because it seems that you hear about it a lot. The gal who did my tilt table test said her mother-in-law has POTS and they gave her Zoloft, and she just seemed to get better!

Nay:It made me a little paranoid and my husband a lot paranoid. It also made me kind of retreat into myself. I didn't feel the need to talk to anybody unless they talked to me. My Aunt didn't tolerate it either, but she didn't say why.

Hope it works for you!

Ssri are worth a try for pots. My dizziness has been helped with my ssri, but im on a low dose and may try to increase it. Another thing is that the ssri takes 6-12 weeks to work, and the first few weeks you may feel worse as your body takes time to adjust.

It really helps with brain fog, moods and helped my son be able to concentrate on school work. Just thought you might want to know how it helped.

• 4 months later...

Can any of you who've experienced Zoloft to be helpful, please tell me your doseage?

My reason for taking is for dysautonomia, exercise intolerance (severe PEM), and blood pressure and pulse swings. Not taking for depression/anxiety.

My GP has me at lowest dose ( 25 mg ) but I'm cutting it in half for 3 wks to be sure I don't get negative side effects. So far, so good (6 days).

Thanks!