Cracking Feeling Sound In Head, Often Face -- Associated With Migraine

I often get this cracking feeling and sound that I can hear when I have a migraine. It's most often in my face around my eye and nose and the area between my upper lip and nose. It feels like the inside of my head is too big for my skull -- it's not always associated with migraine. It doesn't hurt but it's disconcerting.

Anyone else get anything like this. It's a new symptom for me. A year old, probably less since it started happening.

blue

Yes, I have them though not in my face but more in my skull. I've always found it very weird. I haven't had them for some time and can't remember if they came with a headache (I had severe headaches, may be migraines not sure, when I was younger. They are gone now, no don't have an explanation for that neither, sorry).

Oh my word...where to begin!! This began for me when my symptoms began! I had migraines for many years but the crackling in my head area...more skull for me began with the head pressure. I have tried to describe it to many neurologists but get brushed off. One doctor said it was vertabrates in the neck making it feel like it was in my head . My crackling is worse at times and never completely resolves. When I move my head around it sounds like gritty sand or rice krispees. Well I know that wasn't helpful as I have no solutions..but was amazed to see someone else bring it up!!