Variations In Body Temperature?

This is something I've been logging over the past few days. The times that I feel potsy(namely evenings) I also get cold and my body temperature will go from 98.5 up to high 99s/low 100s. The worse I feel, the higher the temperature. On my good days I'll have a temp of 98.4-98.5.

Has anyone else noticed any sort of pattern like this?

I also have this happen. My temperature on my really bad days can go as low as 94 degrees and up to 99.0 degrees. It flunctuates pretty wildly on these days. When it is really low, I swear I feel like I am dying and look a greyish color. I have frequent fevers too and then end up with fever blisters on my mouth, above my mouth and outside of my noser. My normal temperature is lower than most at 97.3. I told my neurologist about these flunctuations and he didn't know really what to say about it. Just part of the mystery of dysautonomia I guess.

Yes, this happens to me sometimes also. It used to be a constant daily thing when I was real bad. My temp would go up in the morning (not high) and then come down in the afternoon when I was less symptomatic. Just like all the rest of the deregulation in my body, I just figure my temperature is not being regulated very well by my autonomic nervous system.