Muscle Blood Flow, Oxygenation, And Metabolism In Women With Fibromyalgia.

Thanks Tachy...very interesting. Maybe that's why I feel horrible after exercising or during, too. I'm finding lately I've had trouble breathing in the warmer weather after singing, too! That exercises the lungs. I'm talking with my doctor about it next Thursday.

I have asthma, but this is very different than that kind of shortness of breath. I am not wheezing. There is a tightness, that I haven't quite experienced before, which is starting to concern me. I'm on a cardio-selective beta blocker and have been for a while now, so I don't think it's related to that. It could be blood pooling in the lungs, because I've actually coughed up blood before, when I had no upper respiratory infection or even asthma, but that was about 8 and a half years ago, before I was diagnosed, so maybe I'll need a pulmonary function test. When I was tested in my sleep study, my O2 saturation was fine, but that was almost 2 years ago.

Yeah, Anna, it was the most bizarre symptom I've ever had...going to the doctor tomorrow, am having an echo and a stress test.