Has Anyone Seen Dr. Sandroni?

Dunno about him/her but the team there seems to just give out the usual stuff like beta blockers/exercise plans. They won't read anyone elses research even if you bring it about other potential drugs. Those still in the research phase or that they don't have clinical experience with don't seem to be considered. It might be worth a shot if you're not paying out of pocket for it though.

jangle - Yes they do prescribe Mestinon. I see Dr. Fealey (one of Mayo MN's autonomic docs) in Rochester for all my POTS/SFN issues, and it was his idea for me to try it since nothing else was working. I've never met Dr. Sandroni but I would think she would be willing to prescribe it too.

Hi Jangle, I saw Dr Sandroni. She is very nice and smart. I think you will like her. I actually asked her about mestinon, but she did not think it was a good choice for me since I have hyperPOTS. She felt it was a better drug for pots patients with low BP. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.