Fainting When Standing And Stretching

Akgirl

I am a pots fainter, but I only faint when I stand and yawn and stretch. (Aside from a few random times I just stood up minus the yawning stretching). I had a positive TTT and was fainting multiple times a day. Now I am on meds wich stopped the fainting for about a month and then the fainting started back up again. So the doc doubled my BB about 2 wks ago. But this morning I fainted again!!! I am wondering If others faint when yawning and stretching too? Is this even a pots thing?? I try to stand up slowly and not yawn but its like my body is craving it!! The bigger the yawn the better, in fact sometimes I go into a yawning fit and I can't stop it!! I will have tears poaring down my face and be yawning like a maniac. Any thoughts or experiences would be great!!

oh my goodness. I've been looking for an answer as to why i black out on yawns, stretching, and elevators. I don't pass out completely but as close as you can get to not being completely unconscious. I have no idea why this happens and i asked my dr last week and someone came in the door at that moment and through the hustle and bustle, we never got back that topic. The only thing I can think of it that the blood flow and/or oxygen during these things is hindered for some reason or somehow.

I hope you can get an answer on this, i'd love to know the science behind it. sorry that you started fainting again, i hope it gets better!

Here is the weird part, the fainting records just like a pots faint, my heart rate goes sky high and my bp drops and then I faint and sometimes go into convulsions? My neuro thinks its from pots but its weird that everyone else dousnt also faint from this??