Something I Notice Myself Doing Uncontiously.... Why Does It Help?

misstraci

If I'm standing or walking and all of sudden feel a "wave" of lightheadedness and "on no, i feel like i'm going to pass out" comes over me, I have noticed myself leaning forward. Not my entire body in half but my neck leans forward and my upper body does slightly as well.

What does it mean that these actions kind of deter a bad situation? I was thinking maybe the act of me moving (moving forward) ups my BP all of sudden. Maybe it redirects blood flow to the right parts, or what do you think?

i always thought it had to do with the act of leaning forward tightens your calf muscles. this is like pumping them and stoping the blood from pooling in the legs for thos few moments and retaining more of it in the upper body and youl notice at the same time you are also slightly tightening you abdomen which also slows and or stops the blood from pooling in the stomach which slows down or stops the dizzynes.