Any 1 Else?

Yes and yes. Arm pain that radiates from my chest (like I'm having a heart attack except im not) and lots of nausea as well as any other GI issue you can think of. But the up side is I have gotten to a place where these symptoms are mostly under control between meds and behavior modification...so there is hope.

I have had a sharp pain in my upper left arm for two years, since all of my symptoms started. It gets worse whenever my symptoms flare so I know it is somehow related but I don't really know what it is. I got Depo Provera shots in that arm years ago and it feels similar. I don't know. It is the one symptom that has baffled me the most. Oh and yes, I get nauseous a lot too.

yes and yes as well. There just seems to be no end to number of symptoms. I have horriable left arm, shoulder and chest pain. It was so bad I really thought I was having a heart attack. Add in elevated cardiac enzymes, and the bp of 70/40 with a resting heart rate of 140 and I got admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks. This is a symptom that comes and goes for me. I had at that time already lost 35 lbs and was very malnourished from not being able to eat. No desire to and absolute horrific nausea and other gi issues. My weight loss occurred in less than 3 months time. UGH...so it is unforuantly normal to have weight loss, weight gain and everything in between. I also have been getting horriable leg pain lately, all my labs are normal, cant figure it out....grrrrr gotta love pots...hahahaha

Ps. apple cider vinegar helps me sooooo much with nausea. Ive tryed all the prescription stuff, and dont care for the side effects. It is the only thing that has helped me put some weight back =) I use braggs....2 tsp in an eight oz. glass of water with a bit of honey and throw it back., not exactly a margarita but .... it does the trick for me. =)

I did experience some episodes of left arm pain - radiating from my chest before being diagnosed, (haven't had them in almost a year, and I definitely don't miss them; still have the chest pain though). On the positive side, I never experienced any digestive issues whatsoever.

Achilles, if you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to get such a fast diagnosis? Most of us here took months, even years to find a knowledgeable dr and a validation of the fact that our symptoms are a real medical issue.

I know I spent a week in the hospital, and had tons of tests during that time. It was about a week later that my dr put all the test results together and came up with a treatment plan for me. You sure are lucky to have found an answer to your problems in such a short time.

Best,

Alex

Yes, I get different kinds of pain in my arms. My muscles can burn for days, so much so that I have a hard time typing or brushing my teeth, nerve pain (numbness, tingling, electrical shocks, etc.), and the most horrible one of all for me is the left arm pain accompanied or not by chest pains. The pain radiates under left collar bone and goes down my arm and up the left side of my neck and sometimes my jaw. Just horrible, because I think : 'OK. Heart attack or not????'. Guess if I had a real one I wouldn't be able to tell the difference and that's what scares me.

Wow,

it's unfortunate that you have to deal with this but I'm really impressed by the fact that you managed to get diagnosed so fast. Sounds like you are in good hands with all those drs trying to help you.

I hope you'll be able to overcome this and get back to a POTS free life, particularly since you have such great determination and motivation to do so.

Stay strong.

Best,

Alex