Rct Of Ivabradine For Ist Patients.

jangle

They will not process an order without an RX...not one of "those" kinds of pharmacies

Liz

I updated my post after you posted this, but I wanted to ask how much do you think the Ivabradine is helping you in terms of your symptoms from 1-10?

1 being not at all and 10 being complete remission.

Jangle, I would have to say that I am an 8-9. Some days I do still have fatigue but I think that it is because 1. hormones 2. I do so much many days because I do feel so well.

My heart rate ranges from 65-75 standing now and Ivabradine does not affect my BP at all. I never had issues with low BP...if anything it was on the higher side but not all of the time.

Hope this answers your question :)

Jangle, I would have to say that I am an 8-9. Some days I do still have fatigue but I think that it is because 1. hormones 2. I do so much many days because I do feel so well.

My heart rate ranges from 65-75 standing now and Ivabradine does not affect my BP at all. I never had issues with low BP...if anything it was on the higher side but not all of the time.

Hope this answers your question :)

Excellent, I forwarded the research to my neurologist, I'll await her reply.