Work From Home?

friday7

I was just wondering if anyone had a job that they could do at least partially from home?

Has anyone started working from home after you became disabled?

Did you get any help?

I am at the poiint where I feel it would make sense to do something from home that I can make money at..I know not that easy.

I'm not talking about medical billing or any of those things.I know there's a lot of scams out there. Not really looking at that stuff.

I have a background in art and crafts. I feel I can make something out of it but need help. I used to sell at art shows and craft fairs but that's no longer an option. Used to teach art at night school...No longer an option.

I know there's Ebay and Etsy. I've tried selling art on Ebay..not an easy task. I tried t shirts and stuff on Cafepress, Again not an easy job.A lot of work for very little profit..and sometimes no profit.:(

If anyone out there has a successful Etsy or Cafe press site I'd love to talk to you. Hope that didn't sound sarcastic, I really mean it.;)

I tried talking to vocational rehab about it hoping they would help me, But they just kept blowing me off .She kept repeating they help with "competitive employment". So no help there.

I'm not even looking to "making a living".I would be happy to make a few bucks each month.

I have enough skills to do a lot of things. I'm just not sure what direction to go.

I've been thinking lately about selling Clip art and 3d models, stuff like that. Creating the stuff people need to create their own art. I know a lot of people create stuff and put it on a disc and sell say 50 designs in a package.

But I don't have business savvy. I have a real hard time selling myself.

At least I'm aware of this, but I need to learn how to sell, how to create a product and put myself behind it. How to price, how to look professional etc etc. I just need some help or some place to learn.

Anybody know of any resources for disabled or people with a chronic illness and starting a home based business?