Flu!

Sheila1366

I have full blown flu now. On top of gastroparesis and dysautonomia, I am very concerned how I am gonna handle this. Heart is racing so fast, fever very down just a little,chest hurts and starting to settle in my chest. I already have trouble breathing. And to stop this off my youngest daughter is sick and may need to go to the ER.(She has hydrocephalus and having headaches)Why is God punishing me?

yeh, it seems in life like everything hits at once at the worst dang times. Do you have a relative who can care for you child, so you can hit the bed for a day and try to sleep this off? Stay hydrated. I wonder if any anti histamine properties in something like thera flu would help???

I can relate to breathing problems. Makes you panicky and exhausted. Another reason to try to be asleep during them than awake and feeling like youre pushing your chest in and out.

Husband is in the hospital with our daughter. Possible seizure and shunt malfunction, first time I have not been with her and it breaks my heart. I am still pretty sick , fever going on 2 days now. Congestion in my chest and stomach is a mess. A very hard time for my family right now.