Presyncope With Abdominal Pressure?

peregrine

While at the physical therapist today (the one I see for pelvic floor issues, rather than the one who treats my joints), we did a round of fairly intense myofascial work on my abdomen. I was lying down with my head very slightly elevated (lower than my bed at home). The pain was pretty intense (8/10 or so) and I began blurring out and sweating heavily (but no nausea, surprisingly); she picked up on this and we stopped and I began feeling somewhat better, with none of my usual post-presyncope issues (severe fatigue, chills, and speech issues). I'm pretty certain I'd have actually passed out if she'd continued. Has something similar happened to anyone else? It seems weird for it to just be the pain (I've had pain that bad before, though this was a different type than my usual pain) - is there some chance she hit something triggery down there? Some it was likely due to breathing funny due to both the pain and the abdominal work. Anyone know about presyncope triggers with abdominal pressure?