Legs Buckle

Sheila1366

I seem to be having more and more trouble with my knees buckling. I stay so weak anyway from not able to eat much but am wondering how much of the weakness is coming from the dysautonomia.

The other day when I was walking it felt as if my hips were going to pop out of socket.

Anyone else?

Wow! How timely you ask this question! My left foot is starting to become numb and tingling pretty much most of the time - my neurologist says it is the Raynaud's kicking in but, it is quite disturbing and annoying. Sometimes, I feel like there are bugs crawling all over my legs or arms but, when I go to "brush them off" - there's nothing there! I have also felt like someone poured a bucket of water down my legs- I could actually feel the water as it flowed down my legs only....there was no water - I don't even sweat so, ....strange things are happening! My left side of face is always tingling - I keep swiping at it but, it doesn't go away.

One time, when I attempted to get out of my car - my legs "gave way" and I ended up face down in the parking lot - no damage except to my psyche. Sometimes, my legs feel so heavy - almost "disconnected" from the rest of me that it is difficult to put one foot in front of the other. Dysautonomia has some strange symptoms and I appreciate it when people share what is going on with them - it helps me understand I am not alone in this battle - there are other warriors in the battle as well!