Does Anyone Have Loose Teeth?!

bellgirl

After a year of getting treatment, and 13 without being sick, my teeth are shifting quickly. I know I have malabsorption problems, but I'm eating and feeling so much better on meds, supplements and exercise!! But I guess my teeth have suffered the consequences, because even my dentist is concerned. I have to get Invisalign to help keep them in place. I hope I won't loose them because of bone loss. Does any one else have this problem?

Yes, I have had a big problem. Is it also to do with eds? And can you tell me what Invisalign is?

Sorry you are going through this - can you check out what vitamins might help.

OK

I am deficient in D3 and have been on massive doses for the last 5 months daily. Invisalign are plastic retainer trays that they make from molds of your teeth, to hold them in place. They hurt all the time. I tried to take calcium, but it upset my stomach. I'm on magnesium, too!! I had dysautonomia too long (13 years) without treatment, and my body is suffering the consequences. I also wasn't sleeping because of apnea, so it really took a toll on my health!! I don't think I have EDS, but could have Marfan's which is also a connective tissue disorder. I will talk with my doctor's this month, when I go back...my dentist is concerned :unsure: