Pots Caused By Eds...

lillybits

does the pots ever go away when it is caused by ehlers danlos? I have more than 15 different diagnosises now and they are doing a connective tissue cascade on me now because my ana is elevated. I was wondering if pots ever goes away when it is caused by another life long condition? i would like one of these health issues to be able to be resolved.. any answers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

kim

Kim, I just thought of you yesterday, and was concerned for you, hoping you were Ok. Glad to hear that your still hear with us on Dinet...They really don't understand what causes all these things to begin with. Auto antibodies cause autoimmune processes, which sometimes goes along with Dysautonomia, along with connective tissue disorders....so there many unanswered questions, but the more they find out, the better they can treat you, and the more they can treat, the better you will feel. Better quality of life is what it is all about. Hope they continue to find all the answers for you!! Joy, Kim :)