Sudden Severe Headaches...florinef??

s-pot

I started Florinef 0.1mg over 3mths ago now and its bin Great!

Just wondering thou Has Anyone thats bin on florinef experienced any of the following symptoms as side effects? Onset 3 months after starting them? I started going downhill 3weeks ago....not so much with my usual POT's symptoms.

Alot of joint pains, fatigue and in the last week these sudden very severe headaches. Ive never suffered from Migraine but im thinking this is what they are like! (im used to having lots of headaches but these are different....very severe and debilitating) Cant tolerate light, hurts to look around, sharp severe pain in the top of my head, feeling nauseous. Very Very dizzy. BP is also low....88/60 yday.

Also I have NEVER syncope'd from POT's and I passed out last week twice with no warning signs at all.

Got the doc to check my bloods, Potassuims fine along with everything else. She thinks its a virus...Im not so sure I agree!

I was fine on .1 mg of florinef but when we increased to .2 mg, I got a severe headache but it was within 24 hrs. of increasing the dose. Florinef is known for causing headaches but I have always been under the impression that it happens relatively quickly. Within 24 hours of lowering my dose, my headache went away.

You could ask your doc if you can try skipping a day or two of the florinef to see if you feel better (I wouldn't do it without consulting your doc though.)

The one and only time I've called my doc for help outside of an appointment was because of florinef headaches. I'll tough almost anything out, but those things made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Mine started after we upped my dose initial dose, same as Katybug. It took about a week, week and a half for the headaches to come for me, though. I'm wondering if, because you stayed at the initial dose, it just took longer for it to build up in your system to headache-causing levels.