Leg Shaking...??

Albrown23

I'm just wondering if anyone else ever has a similar issue. Sometimes when I am mildly symptomatic (like today) I will have a period where my legs shake whenever i try is bear any weight as though they are anout to buckle. It comes on suddenly and lasts anout an hour or two. I try switching positions and sitting down, but it continues. I can't exactly just lay down because I have two kids to look after, but even when I do my legs just feel weak. Right now I am sitting with my legs crossed (holding up my iPad so I can type) and my bottom leg is tingly, shaky, and feels like it is a out to give out. I will admit today I have not been too good about sticking to my routine of water and salt. Instead, I have had lots of tea as I try to keep up with these insane children. But, even on days that I am a good POTS patient it happens. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Does anyone have any suggestions??