Chest Pain....

Just curious how many of you get symptoms within the chest region d/t your dysautonomia grouping of issues.... I do get that full rush or gush of blood I guess type of symptom - and lately I get sub-sternal chest pain... but with EDS I know we can get random chest pains as well. I don't want to concern you - I am getting a stress test just in case something is truly of a heart nature or cardiac symptom -- but in general don't we just get chest pain sometimes as a patient population? I had my first episode about a month ago while at work - lasting a full ten minutes and I thought a few seconds of jaw pain that went away. Then I had it daily for a couple weeks - and then it went away - yesterday it came back again ... it would be a tad easier to handle if I were young again - but alas I am not young again - but middle aged with cardiac risk factors of HTN, unstable b/p, overweight, mild sleep apnea, borderline DM etc... My doctor wants the stress test done - but forgot to give me the rx for it so I have to call tomorrow to get it ... I am 99.9% sure this is either hypermobility or some kind of 'healthy' chest pain... Any thoughts? Thanx

Chest pain is one of my worst symptoms. It is often a pressure feeling- like I'm in a vice. Sometimes it is stabbing or almost electrical type pain- this is the worst and very scary. I also get the adrenaline-rush type of feeling I think you mentioned.

The pain is always and only on the left side. It usually comes and goes all day- definitely worse when my other symptoms are worse.