Can You Tell When You're Going To Flare?

The 2-3 weeks I've been 'ok'. I still had dizziness and fatigue but nothing too bad. I'd go to bed at 9 and read until I fell asleep at 10. As of yesterday, I've been having symptoms again. Worse dizziness, cold feet, head feels hot, motion sickness, weak, really fatigued, pain, and the horrible nausea. The most annoying thing was I was laying in bed, dead tired, and the second I would start to fall asleep I'd get hit with a huge wave of nausea and dizziness startling me awake. This happened every few minutes for at least an hour before I finally fell asleep. I felt ok before I went to bed. Anyone else with this nausea/sleep issue? Anything that helps or an answer as to what causes it? I'm not sure if this is the beginning of flare, because I started my period yesterday (sorry TMI), or what.

Every once in awhile I get a similar issue: horrible dizziness and a ridiculous nausea that sticks around for about 2 hours after I doze off. Mine doesn't come and go like yours, but it wakes me up and keeps me that way for a couple of hours. I also experience pounding heart, but not tachy; just my heart beating so hard it makes my teeth knock together. I'm sorry to say I have no idea what causes it, but I find that chamomile tea with honey helps, as well as Zofran. My doctor has suggested GERD because it happens when I lay down, but I see you already have that diagnosis so you've probably covered that ground. It doesn't seem to coincide with a flare for me; it's just random in my case.