Lyrica One Week In

Can anyone tell me if this will probably pass or if this is a reason to really stop.

Benn on Lyrica just over a week for Migraines. I had the usual sleepyness and general wrapped up in cotton wool feel in the day on it, which i actually thought great, i can deal with that! My heart is usually the first thing to play up on new drugs.

I have taken it so slow and am only on 10mg once a day but last 3 days i am now getting lower back ache quite badly as well as cramps in my legs. This is definatly due to the Lyrica nothing else.

Im just worried it could be kidneys with the lower back, but cramps in legs cant be a good thing, can anyone suggest what this maybe and if its a reason to stop or just keep trying to push through it.

I don't take anything in particular for migraines - just a cup of tea and some ibuprofen for the rare ones. Mine are pretty minor when they happen - just a standard headache with some photo- and phonophobia, no nausea. And you're right about the dual type of POTS! The video that... issie, I think? sent out had a neat explanation of EDS and POTS and how you end up with a dual type (you overshoot too high after standing, which is sympathetic overdrive, but then you overcorrect and BP and HR crash and you pass out, basically an issue of overcompensation on both ends).