New Dysautonomia Link I'm Working On: The Link Btwn Dysfunction Of Sympathetic System And Endocrine System

Well Rich, have to disagree with you on one of your above statements. Our body's are made up of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes etc. These are what our beings are composed of. We are not made up of synethetic man-made medicines used to tweak different systems. Find out where our genetic make-ups are lacking - replace those things and maybe the dysfunctions will some-what correct themselves.

Interesting? How can you replace genetic deficiencies?

Well Rich, have to disagree with you on one of your above statements. Our body's are made up of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes etc. These are what our beings are composed of. We are not made up of synethetic man-made medicines used to tweak different systems. Find out where our genetic make-ups are lacking - replace those things and maybe the dysfunctions will some-what correct themselves.

Interesting? How can you replace genetic deficiencies?

Million dollar question - and wish I could find the answer. Ha!Ha! :) I don't think we can do it with synthetic meds either - so maybe what the body is composed of might get us closer.

Issie

Rama- You're right about there not being any link yet. I'm not always pointing to studies because I'm "thinking outside of the box" sometimes... Many people I've spoken to feel there is a link but cant put a finger on it, that doesnt mean there isn't on, it could be a deeper micro issue that doctors don't know about yet. Take Micro circulation issues, doctor dont know much about that either.. I'm not pointing to any hormonal treatment at all. I think its some kind of sensitivity rather a level the docs can test for.

One time when I got allergy testing my doc mentioned that I'm allergic to myself, which he said was rare. What if its some kind allergy like thing. Many people point to mast cell issues, which are basically unusual allergies. Histamine releases can trigger many things. What if its an all out wacky allergy. Almost like autoimmune but different, instead of our immune system attacking us it's just setting of weird reactions...I know it sounds a little far fetched, but I'm fetching so i hope you take it for just ideas and not facts or anything. Just food for thought..