Anyone Taking Florinef And Beta And Ssri?

LMG

Hi All

I am taking a low dose SSRI which helps a little. Finally worked up the courage to try florinef, and am taking 1/4 to 1/3 of a pill daily. Both help a little.

I get migraines, and they are more severe with POTS. THe neuro suggested a beta blocker (or topomax or Pamelor) and felt that maybe the beta blocker would help with migraines and POTS.

It seems like a lot to take, considering how sensitive we are. I have profound fatigue, tachychardia but do have a low resting heart rate.

Anyone else on multiple therapies and doing ok?

I also salt load, take potassium and drink lots of fluids.

I feel pretty stuck right now...back in bed due to headaches so I have to try something.

Thanks.

I did for one week while things were crashing. It was the worst week of my life, don't know if it was the pots or the meds--midodrine was also in that mix. Anyhow, they basically admitted me to the hospital for detox and removed the beta blocker and midodrine. However, when I was on the beta blocker, florinef, and Citalopram my heart rate dropped significantly, especially after the citalopram. I learned something important though, and that is that more meds aren't always better. Unfortunately we all react different to medications, and I think a big part of managing pots is finding the right combo.