What Would You Guys Do

Hey guys. So I am any the middle of a bad flare up.. and a very uncomfortable one too. It came along with my period which always seem to flare up symptoms but not as bad as this time. It started last night and I felt like my entire body was completley drained of all its energy and just lifting my arm hurt or my mom rubbing my arms hurt me. Every part of my body hurt and my body felt so heavy. It was a feeling that is just really hard to describe. On top of all of that I was having bad diarrhea and extreme nausea. I can't drink anything w/out running to the bathroom to throw up (which I havent yet). I know all of this has sent me dehydrated and had flared up my POTS. My heart rate is 111 resting and I cry when I get up becaue my heart rates shoots up to 150 and I feel like ima fall down and just cant breathe. So with all that said I don't really know who to call. My stomach doctor, my cardiolgoist, pediatrican? ugh so confusing. I am on weekly IV fluids but don't get another infusion till friday I can not wait till then. I am terriby weak and out of breath from my heart rate. I made a call to my cardio to see if he would call me in some but god knows how long its gona take to hear back from them. Any suggestions? Should I just go to the ER or wait? I just feel so horrible -_- ... if anyone had any suggestions or comments please feel free to reply.

Thanks.

If I had your symptoms, I'd go the er. Fwiw, I've had er doctors who were able to find things my regular doctors couldn't be bothered with.

I always got digestive symptoms like you're describing with my periods. A suppository to stop this

worked for me. Tmi .. Lol ..

Have you been evaluated by an intelligent gynecologist ? I'm post menopausal now and don't see one so

I'm not sure how to find one who will actually look at all of your hormones, etc. Maybe one who's

familiar with bio identical hormone replacement ? Or into natural health ?

Hope you feel better soon. Tc .. D

Hey Everyone. I got everything figured out my doctor direct admitted me and so here I am now in the hospital. Hopefully these fluids will help and i am also on a cardiac monitor becuz my vitals were unstable which should clear up soon. Now the problem i need to overcome is being able to eat and drink.. due to extreme nausea it is hard to do tht!

good to hear .. hopefully they have a nausea med on the way for you. They gave me one when I had a kidney stone and it worked like a charm. That's if you can have it ... fwiw .. room temperature water with a squeeze of lemon helped me get through the nausea I had with h pylori ... be sure to sip it ... I would think that they can definitely do that for you ... oh ask for an ensure or boost too if you can have those .. tc ... d

Praying for you to feel better, so you can eat and drink ^_^ Glad you are where you can get some help. Those IV's will give you strength!! -_-