Back From Emg

I had my EMG today. It was easy but my calf is tender where she poked me. She said my results weren't normal but not horribly bad. I had blood tests taken in Feb, my iron levels are extremely low (a 7, 50 is normal) and my vitamin d is low. I have to start supplements and get my iron and blood count levels checked in 2 weeks. If they aren't normal, I have to get an iron infusion. Lovely. She also wants to do a muscle biopsy. She thinks that because my reults weren't good, that the muscles and nerves in my digestive tract are not functioning correctly and that could be why my vitamin levels are so low and be causing the nausea and constipation issues. Iron supplements are constipating so I have to be careful with those. She said my low iron could be causing some of my fatigue and wooziness.

I completely forgot to ask her about my swelling. It used to be just in my legs but my hands have been swelling too. I haven't been salt loading because that makes it worse as does too many fluids. So I'm kind of at a loss there.