Burning Sensation Inside Body

i know i have probably posted this several times. just wondering if anyone else has these episodes. all of a sudden i get this burning sensation in my body, like someone hooked me up to an IV and sent fire in it. i feel funny when having the episode, like i might pass out. then i feel anxiety. then i have frequent urination and diarrhea after the episode. this scares the **** out of me.

Hi, Northerndarlene,

Do you know of anything that triggers these feelings, like eating, smells, activity? Or, do they just come on, out of the blue?

Is the heat situated in one spot mainly, like it originates there, such as in the gut?

Sorry to ask so many questions.

I get a couple of different "heat" episodes that lead to symptoms, one from a terrible systemic GI reflux I have, whereby none of my GI valves shut properly, leaving backwash to head back where it's not supposed to go, all of the time.

The other is either adrenaline in nature, I think.

Anyway, if you could provide a bit more detail, I'd appreciate it.

Take care, and I'm so sorry you're having these episodes. I'm sure they are very scary. You hang in there!

Lindajoy

This is definitely a weird sensation, but I have had that burning, too. I believe it is that dysfunctioning nervous system once again :( Sorry you are having this. Hope it passes quickly...Prayers.